The Mazda Miata is known as the ultimate driver's car. It's designed to be light and nimble, making for a rewarding driving experience. The Mishimoto 2016 Miata intake creates a sound that enhances this driving experience even more while looking amazing in your engine bay. The Miata air intake pipe is available in a polished, wrinkle black, or wrinkle red finish to match whatever style you're going for. The stock intake duct is utilized to supply cold air to the intake filter, while the CNC-machined MAF housing makes for accurate sensor readings. This ND Miata air intake features a high-flow filter to let your engine breathe, as you rip down back roads with the gas pedal mashed to the floor. As with all our 2016 Miata parts, the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty ensures high-quality parts and performance for the life of your Miata intake.
- Mazda Miata (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Direct fit for 2016+ Mazda Miata
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Smooth design eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Aluminum intake pipe includes CNC-machined MAF housing
- Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Functions with the stock intake duct which supplies cold air to intake filter
- Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter receives maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Available with a polished, wrinkle black or wrinkle red pipe
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Pipe Diameter:2.75" (70mm) O/D
- Airbox Material: Steel
- Oiled Filter:38 g of oil on the filter
- Pipe Material: Mandrel-Bent Aluminum
- Chassis Codes: ND
- Engine Codes: PE-VPSOil Color: Red
- Purchase Includes (1) Aluminum Intake Pipe | (1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter | (1) Steel Airbox | (1) Silicone Sound Imposer Hose | (1) Silicone Fresh Air Duct Hose | (1) Silicone Coolant Overflow Tank Hose | (3) Worm Gear Clamps | Mounting Hardware
RETURN & CANCELATION POLICY | INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.