Mishimoto 2015-2021 Subaru WRX/STi Front-Mount Intercooler Kit (Black, Gold, or Silver)
Here at Mishimoto, we've decided to expand our line of 2015 STI products. Our unique designs are for applications that demand the greatest airflow and cooling capabilities, the Mishimoto 2015 STI Front-Mount Intercooler Kit will give your 2015 WRX STI the ability to make the most horsepower and torque as much as possible. This 2015 STI intercooler kit was designed with the same 28" intercooler as our 2015 WRX front-mount intercooler kit. The massive 3.5" thick core will support up to 600 whp or 30 PSI of boost pressure! Smooth cast end tanks make for an uninterrupted airflow through the cooler. This results in an intercooler that can give the best airflow and cooling capabilities without excessive pressure drops. Your fully built rally car will have no problem keeping a dense, cold, intake charge with this highly engineered STI intercooler kit.
Additionally, Mishimoto's 2015 STI front-mount intercooler kit features mandrel-bent aluminum piping for optimum airflow. The STI front-mount intercooler pipe routing maintains your factory fog lights, so you can see on those dark, foggy rally stages. Everything you need is included in the STI front-mount intercooler kit to make for a worry-free installation. No cutting is needed for the front bumper or other modifications are required with the application-specific crash bar that positions the intercooler perfectly in the lower grill of the front bumper where it will receive optimal airflow. The 2015 STI intercooler kit includes two different turbo outlet hoses, just in case you have an upgraded turbo with a larger compressor outlet. And who doesn’t want an upgraded turbo? Did I hear a blow-off valve on your car? The STI front-mount kit has that covered too. The piping works with the stock bypass valve or aftermarket blow-off valves!
- Filter re-oil is not included with the lifetime warranty
- Mishimoto recommends that this intercooler kit, with or without the optional air intake, is not used with the stock ECU programming. It is highly recommended that the customer is able to retune the vehicle’s ECU after installing the intercooler kit. Power gains will vary depending on the size of the turbo, exhaust system, fuel system, and type of ECU tune that is applied to the vehicle.
- This kit is rated for approximately 600 whp or 30 psi of turbo boost. Exceeding these horsepower or pressure limits may require a custom-sized front-mount intercooler.
- Subaru WRX/STi (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Direct fit for the 2015+ Subaru WRX STI
- 3.5" Thick intercooler design optimized for maximum flow
- No modification to the front bumper and retains stock fog lights
- Includes black powder-coated steel, tubular crash bar
- Optimal core design for maximum cooling efficiency with a minimal pressure drop
- Includes two different turbo outlet hoses for stock or aftermarket turbos
- Works with stock bypass valve or aftermarket blow-off valve
- Intercooler available in Sleek Silver, Stealth Black, and Gold
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty to ensure superior craftsmanship!
To provide faster delivery and turn around time; Kami Speed ships products out from different warehouses throughout the United States. Usually averaging 1-4 business days for processing prior to shipping.
Depending on the package, we ship using different carriers according to the item's location, content, and size.
Freight truck items, will require up to 7 business days to ship due to size. i.e. hoods, trunks, body kits, etc.
All orders made after 3:00pm ET will be shipped or processed the next business day.
Orders over $500 will ship insured and over $1,000 with signature and insurance in order to guarantee delivery. Orders over $1000 may not be able to ship to a different address not listed as the billing address or confirm payment address from the form of payment used. Orders with suite numbers or apartment numbers will require signature if valued over $200.
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail. All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.