Give your powered Nissan 370Z the protection it deserves with the Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can kit. The Mishimoto has a complete, dual-can setup that combats one issue that affects every modern-day engine blow-by. As a side effect of how your engine operates, and to keep the environmentalists satisfied, engine oil droplets make their way back through the intake tract and can build carbon on the valves ultimately robbing your high-output V6 of its performance. With our 370Z Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit installed, you will have an unbeatable setup that will effectively intercept the contaminated crankcase gasses and prevent them from entering the intake. Our complete kit utilizes a pair of our tried and true 6061 aluminum compact catch cans that mount in line with the VQ37VHR's dual PCV system using an application-specific mounting bracket. it's more of what's on the inside that counts for these catch cans, however. Our compact oil catch cans come equipped with a highly engineered baffle designed to condense oil droplets and fuel vapors to be collected at the bottom of the can. We've also incorporated internal air diverters to ensure a smooth, and consistent flow of your PCV pressure. As an added line of defense, each one of our catch cans has a 50-micron bronze filter installed to trap any potential rogue oil droplets from escaping into the return line. Finally, every kit comes with a full set of pre-molded flat-black hoses that look right at home under the hood of your 370Z and also ships with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you've seen what We've seen
- After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the oil catch can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- Nissan 370Z Nissan 370Z (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Direct fit for the 2009-2020 Nissan 370Z
- Mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Application-specific bracket mounts the cans in an easily maintained location inside the engine bay
- Includes pre-molded, stock-style hoses for simplified install
- Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- Billet 6061 aluminum cans sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Helps reduce carbon build-up on intake valves
- Catch cans have a 3oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.