LP Aventure 13-17 Subaru Crosstrek CVT Transmission Skid Plate (lpaFLP-CTA-15-CVTSKID)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
LP Aventure Skid Plate is uniquely designed to properly protect the oil pan of your CVT transmission. This skid plate must be used in combination with the LP Aventure front skid plate. It provides good protection to the components that are generally exposed under the car as the engine, oil pan, and transmission.
We have concerned to offer robust parts that will meet the high expectations of our customers. That's why we designed this skid plate in this way. We found that there were no strong points of attachment below the Crosstrek to fix the skid plate directly to it. The LP Aventure bumper guards allow you to install the skid plate securely and offer maximum protection.
- You must have an LP Adventure bumper guard (small or big) to install this skid plate.
- This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- SPECIAL ORDER
- Subaru Crosstrek (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Aluminum construction of a 3/16 "thick.
- Designed to protect the oil pan of the CVT transmission.
- The LP Aventure Skid Plate is compatible with the LP Aventure bumper guards.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.