King XPG Series Rod Bearings are the go to when building your motor. These bearings feature a Tri-Metal copper lead construction with a nickel barrier and SecureBond adhesion.
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi [GD] (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Subaru Impreza WRX [GD] (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Subaru Impreza WRX STi [GR / GV] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Subaru Impreza WRX [GR / GV] (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Subaru WRX STi [VA] (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
Improves the flow of oil and eliminates escaping oil
Designed for high load, long duration racing
Made with enhanced tri-metal copper lead w/ nickel barrier and SecureBond adhesion
Can handle around 20% greater loads then traditional bearings
Type: Rod Bearings
Material: Enhanced Metal Copper Lead
Journal Size: 52mm
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.