The ISC N1 Suspension Coilover kit is the perfect upgrade for increasing your WRX or STI's performance. ISC N1 Suspension Coilover kit offer adjustability, and versatility all without spending the thousands normally spent when looking for coilovers. ISC coilovers are completely rebuildable! The quality of the springs and components used to build these are exceptionally high, and look and feel just as good as many other more expensive options. Adjustability is the main factor when choosing coilovers. Without having multiple adjustability points, the suspension is limited in both performance and comfort when used on both the street and track. Thanks to the 32-way simultaneously adjustable compression and rebound settings, these give you a wide range of control to ensure you can dial in the feel and ride quality that you need.
- Subaru WRX/STi (2015)
- Rebound/ Compression adjusted in unison via 32 step adjustment
- High rigidity steel piston rods
- Meets with race/sport standards
- Shafts are valved according to the spring rate you choose. A Shock Dyno is used to ensure quality and consistent results.
- Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity. Mono-Tube damper with high-pressure nitrogen.
- The threaded portion of the shaft is powder coated then salt spray coated for optimum street durability.
- We suggest also using anti-seize or other protective products when you install your coilovers for even further protection from the elements if you are exposed to snow and salt.
- Made from high-quality SAE9254 steel
- Dyno tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation.
- Fully Custom Spring Rates/Valving:*
- Street Comfort, Street/Sport, or Track/Race (spring rates vary depending on the application, custom spring rates are available).
- We understand each driver has unique demands are happy to offer you a custom set for your vehicle.
- Ride Height Adjustable:*
- Full-length height adjustable- 3 inches or more on most applications.
- High quality T6061 aluminum alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle downforce.
- Bound Adjustable with Separate Spring Locks.*
- reload is separate from ride height; the lower you go the ride quality stays the same!
- Made from T6061 aluminum alloy by organic shaping to lighten weight and increase handling performance.
- ISC Gold or Black anodized surface to help prevent inside corrosion and surface rust.
- Brake lines and mounting brackets are welded onto the bottom mounts in most applications for an OEM type installation and fitment.
- SO9001:2000R Certified
- ARTC Certified
- 5 Year Warranty: All service, rebuilds, and warranty support are done here in our USA facility. All custom Coilover orders are hand assembled here in our New Hampshire location. ISC reaches to have some of the best customer services in the industry.
- Top Grade Hardware, Pillowball Bearings
- StreetSeal (TM) corrosion protectant technology
- Anodized Finish
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.