ISC Suspension 2009-2015 Nissan 370Z N1 Coilovers (iscN029-S)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The ISC Suspension N1 Coilover is the optimum suspension tool to improved handling for your Nissan 370Z. This N1 Coilovers is perfectly suitable for someone looking for performance, adjustability, height and dampening, and other quality features. Our self-manufactured ISC Suspension N1 Coilover allows us to have top grade quality control and innovative R&D capabilities due to our in house/ self-made company dynamic. ISC Suspension has been present for over 12 years in Asia and Australia, which accomplished drift, road course, street enthusiasts, and podiums alike. Over a decade of experience and feedback has allowed the ISC Suspension N1 to evolve into what it is today.
- Nissan 370Z (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- 32 Step Damper Adjustable - Rebound/ Compression adjusted in unison via 32 step adjustment.
- Pillowball Upper mounts - For optimal performance, Pillowball Upper mounts are a great feature. ISC Coilovers include pillowball upper mounts on all N1’s.
- Thrust Bearing Kit - We will not charge you 50.00- 100.00 to upgrade to a thrust bearing kit, these are a FREE upgrade on all ISC N1’s. This helps eliminate the chance of spring bind; a common side effect of running aftermarket coilovers.
- Front Camber Plates - When your vehicle’s suspension geometry allows (vehicle specific, please check our application guide) all ISC N1’s come with adjustable camber plates standard.
- Piston Rod Design - High rigidity steel piston rods, Meets with race/sport standards, Shafts are valved according to the spring rate you choose. A Shock Dyno is used to ensure quality and consistent results.
- Single Cylinder Design - Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity, Mono-Tube damper with high-pressure nitrogen, Threaded portion of the shaft is powder coated then salt spray coated for optimum street durability- We suggest also using anti-seize or other protective products when you install your coilovers for even further protection from the elements if you are exposed to snow and salt.
- Sports Spring - Made from high-quality SAE9254 steel, Dyno tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation.
- Fully Custom Spring Rates/Valving - Street Comfort, Street/Sport, or Track/Race (spring rates vary depending on the application, custom spring rates are available).
- Ride Height Adjustable - Full-length height adjustable- 3 inches or more on most applications. High quality T6061 aluminum alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle downforce.
- Bound Adjustable with Separate Spring Locks - Preload is separate from ride height; the lower you go the ride quality stays the same!
Aluminum Brackets - Made from T6061 aluminum alloy by organic shaping to lighten weight and increase handling performance. ISC Gold or Black anodized surface to help prevent inside corrosion and surface rust. Brake lines and mounting brackets are welded onto the bottom mounts *in most applications* for an OEM type installation and fitment.
- 5 Year Warranty: All service, rebuilds, and warranty support are done here in our USA facility. All custom Coilover orders are hand assembled here in our New Hampshire location. ISC reaches to have some of the best customer services in the industry.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.