Conversion Engine Mount Kit for the 2000-2005 Toyota MR2-S (ZZ) Designed to fit the Toyota MR2 ZZ chassis when installing a Honda K20/K24 engine/transmission from an 02-06 Integra RSX (Type-S/Type-R) with manual or sequential manual transmission.
- Optional Bushing Stiffness' Available
- Unique No-tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Includes Hardware
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
- This kit does NOT work with engines or transmissions from other Acura/Honda models.
- It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
- Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
- Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
- Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
- Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
- By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.