Injen 20-21 Toyota GR Supra Aluminum Intercooler Piping Kit (injSES2300ICP)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
The Injen SES2300ICP Intercooler pipes are the next logical step in your search for power gains for your new Toyota GR Supra and BMW Z4 (M40i) equipped with the B58 L6-3.0L Turbo engine. This easy-to-install performance charge pipe system allows that turbocharged engine to breathe deeper to unleash that additional performance that you’ve been craving. These charge pipes pair perfectly with our cold air intake systems for even greater performance gains!
The Injen Technology engineers spent abundant amounts of time designing, testing, and perfecting this performance intercooler charge pipe system to develop some serious bolt-on power. The soul of this charge pipe system is with our mandrel-bent, over-sized 2.75” T6-6061 aluminum tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow and a look that will impress every time you open your hood!
The engineering team also developed precision CNC machined adapter flanges that mimic the OE-Style connections for a simple install. As always, Injen Technology also offers this performance charge pipe system in multiple finishes. You can choose from our polished version (SES2300ICP), Wrinkle Black (SES2300ICPWB), and Wrinkle Red (SES2300ICPWR) finishes. To top it all off, the SES2300ICP performance charge pipe system includes the unbeatable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Toyota Supra GR (2020,2021)
- Manufactured from 2.75” Lightweight T6-6061 Aluminum Piping
- Oversized piping reduces restriction providing increased airflow to the engine
- Our aluminum piping replaces the brittle, failure-prone factory unit.
- Precision CNC machined quick connect flanges for an OE-Style attachment
- Includes one 1/8” Female NPT bung
- Available in Polished, Wrinkle Black, and Wrinkle Red finishes
- Seamlessly adapts with the OE Intercooler
- Precision CNC machined, and TIG-Welded sensor flanges included
- Stainless Steel Band Clamp with Inner Protective Liner
- Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers
- Unique CNC Machined Injen Logo Plate for a Refined Style
- Increase Throttle Response and Decreases Turbo Lag
- Beaded Tube Ends to Help Prevent Couplers from Coming Off
- Mandrel-bent Tubing for Increased Flow
- Uses all factory mounting locations
- Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.