Injen 2017+ Toyota 86 / 2013+ Subaru BRZ / 2013+ Scion FR-S / Evolution Intake (injEVO2001)
The Evolution Intake from Injen is the Evo Series Cold Rotomolded Induction System. This Evolution Intake System includes an X-1089 Filter and Air Box. The Injen Evolution Intake System is also a dyno-tuned intake system that's designed to enhance airflow for maximum horsepower and torque gains on your truck. The Evolution Intake System is designed using the latest CAD software, the Rotomolded, cross-linked polyethylene construction allows for outstanding durability and heat insulation while reducing restriction levels for impressive fuel economy gains.
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Dyno tuned as a System for GUARANTEED safe horsepower and torque gains
- Officially the largest SuperNano-Web dry filter on the market
- The first stand-alone air filter chamber for ample on-demand air supply
- Sleek and sexy design lines for unmatched looks under your hood
- Designed and built in the USA from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding durability and heat insulation
- Durable stainless steel hardware and automotive grade hose couplers included
- The perfect OE fitment; just drop into the original mounting points, fasten clamps, and drive away!
- All Injen intake systems are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA
To provide faster delivery and turn around time; Kami Speed ships products out from different warehouses throughout the United States. Usually averaging 1-4 business days for processing prior to shipping.
Depending on the package, we ship using different carriers according to the item's location, content, and size.
Freight truck items, will require up to 7 business days to ship due to size. i.e. hoods, trunks, body kits, etc.
All orders made after 3:00pm ET will be shipped or processed the next business day.
Orders over $500 will ship insured and over $1,000 with signature and insurance in order to guarantee delivery. Orders over $1000 may not be able to ship to a different address not listed as the billing address or confirm payment address from the form of payment used. Orders with suite numbers or apartment numbers will require signature if valued over $200.
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail. All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.