The Evolution Intake from Injen is the Evo Series Cold Rotomolded Induction System. This Evolution Intake System includes an X-1089 Filter and Air Box. The Injen Evolution Intake System is also a dyno-tuned intake system that's designed to enhance airflow for maximum horsepower and torque gains on your truck. The Evolution Intake System is designed using the latest CAD software, the Rotomolded, cross-linked polyethylene construction allows for outstanding durability and heat insulation while reducing restriction levels for impressive fuel economy gains.
- Toyota 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru BRZ (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Scion FR-S (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Dyno tuned as a System for GUARANTEED safe horsepower and torque gains
- Officially the largest SuperNano-Web dry filter on the market
- The first stand-alone air filter chamber for ample on-demand air supply
- Sleek and sexy design lines for unmatched looks under your hood
- Designed and built in the USA from cross-linked polyethylene for outstanding durability and heat insulation
- Durable stainless steel hardware and automotive grade hose couplers included
- The perfect OE fitment; just drop into the original mounting points, fasten clamps, and drive away!
- All Injen intake systems are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.