Is your engine struggling to breathe and in need of more power? If yes, Injen has some thrilling information for you! The SP line of cold air intakes from Injen Technology will give your engine the extra breathing room it needs to improve performance. Injen's line of conventional aluminum cold air intake systems has the SP series of cold air intakes as its flagship model. The world's first adjusted air intake system was created by Injen Technology, which also holds four (4) patents on the process of tuning an intake system. No other manufacturer can make the same claim. The MegaRam (MR) Technology (Patents 7,359,795 and 7,669,571), Air Fusion (Patent 7,721,669), and many other advancements that maintain Injen Technology at the forefront in the performance aftermarket are all included in the SP series of cold air intakes.
The soul of this intake is found within a 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube that provides a smooth uninterrupted path for highly efficient airflow. Our engineers have painstakingly designed the intake to provide the highest levels of safe power, along with clean aesthetics that will impress every time you open your hood. In addition to the impressive power increase, the Injen team has ensured that a safe Air fuel (A/F) ratio has been maintained throughout the power band.
Also, this SP intake includes a fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which provides increased filter surface area allowing for greater airflow and unbeatable filtration. If that's not enough, the Injen SP performance intake provides the power you can hear and feel! This intake provides an aggressive and throaty tone that is unmatched in the aftermarket. Want to add that personalized touch to your intake? You’re in luck, as Injen also offers this intake system in multiple finishes. To top it all off, this SP CAI kit includes the unbeatable Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- This product is not currently CARB-exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Honda Civic L4-2.0L (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 9 hp and 7 lb-ft. of torque
- Short Ram Air Intake Design
- Features Injen’s patented MegaRam (MR) Technology
- Features Injen’s patented Air Fusion Technology
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- No additional tuning required
- The 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Includes custom heat shield specifically designed for this application
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1063-BB
- Available in multiple finishes
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.