Is your engine gasping for air and in need of some additional horsepower? If so, Injen has some wonderful news for you! The SP line of cold air intakes from Injen Technology will allow your engine to breathe deeper and provide the performance you've been looking for. The SP series of cold air intakes is Injen's flagship system among their range of classic aluminum cold air intake systems. Injen Technology is the world's first tuned air intake system and possesses four (4) patents on the tuning process of an intake system, which no other manufacturer can claim. The SP series of cold air intakes feature many of Injen Technology’s patented tuning processes, including MegaRam (MR) Technology (Patents 7,359,795 and 7,669,571), Air Fusion (Patent 7,721,669), and many other innovations that keep Injen Technology at the forefront in the performance aftermarket.
The spirit of this intake is contained within a 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube that provides a smooth unbroken channel for extremely efficient airflow. Our engineers meticulously developed the intake to give the highest levels of safe power while maintaining sleek looks that will impress you every time you lift your hood. Aside from the amazing power gain, the Injen team made certain that a safe Air fuel (A/F) ratio was maintained throughout the power spectrum.
Additionally, this SP intake has a completely replaceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which delivers enhanced filter surface area allowing for greater airflow and superior filtration. If that's not enough, the Injen SP performance intake gives the power you can hear and feel! This intake has an unrivaled aggressive and throaty tone in the aftermarket. Do you want to add a personal touch to your intake? You're in luck because Injen provides this intake system in a variety of finishes. To top it all off, this SP CAI system has the outstanding Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- This product is not currently CARB-exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Subaru WRX H4-2.0L Turbo (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 17 hp and 17 lb-ft. of torque
- Short Ram Air Intake Design
- Features Injen’s patented MegaRam (MR) Technology
- Features Injen’s patented Air Fusion Technology
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- No additional tuning required
- The 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Includes custom heat shield specifically designed for this application
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1014-BB
- Optional hydroshield part number 1033BLK or 1033RED
- Available in multiple finishes
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.