Is your engine gasping for air and craving more horsepower? Injen has just the solution for you! Introducing the SP series of cold air intakes from Injen Technology, designed to unleash the full potential of your engine. As the flagship system in our lineup of traditional aluminum cold air intakes, the SP series represents the pinnacle of intake technology. In fact, Injen Technology is the pioneer of tuned air intake systems, holding an exclusive claim to four patents on the intake tuning process. The heart and soul of the SP intake lie within its 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube, meticulously engineered to provide an unobstructed pathway for highly efficient airflow. Our team of experts has dedicated countless hours to ensure that this intake not only delivers impressive power gains but also showcases a clean and visually appealing design whenever you pop the hood. Rest assured, we've maintained a safe air-fuel (A/F) ratio across the entire power band.
But there's more to the SP intake than meets the eye. It features a fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, offering a larger filter surface area for improved airflow and unparalleled filtration. And that's not all – the Injen SP performance intake delivers a symphony of power that you can hear and feel. Its aggressive and throaty tone sets it apart from the rest, making a bold statement in the aftermarket. To cater to your personal style, we offer the SP intake system in multiple finishes. To add the cherry on top, the SP CAI kit comes with Injen Technology's unbeatable limited lifetime warranty. So go ahead, let your engine breathe deeper, and unleash the true potential of your ride with Injen's SP series of cold air intakes. Your engine will thank you, and so will your senses.
- SPECIAL ORDER
- This product is not currently CARB-exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Subaru WRX STI H4-2.5L Turbo (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 24 hp and 24 lb-ft. of torque
- Cold Air Intake Design
- Features Injen’s patented Air Fusion Technology
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- No additional tuning required
- 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Includes custom heat shield specifically designed for this application
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1059-BB
- Available in multiple finishes
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.