Is your engine choking for air and in desperate need of some extra power? If that's the case, Injen has some wonderful news for you! Injen Technology's SP series of cold air intakes will allow your engine to breathe deeper and deliver the performance you've been looking for. Injen's flagship system among their lines of classic aluminum cold air intake systems is the SP series of cold air intakes. Injen Technology invented the tuned air intake system and maintains four (4) patents on the tuning technique, which no other manufacturer can claim. The SP series of cold air intakes feature many of Injen Technology’s patented tuning processes, including MegaRam (MR) Technology (Patents 7,359,795 and 7,669,571), Air Fusion (Patent 7,721,669), and many other innovations that keep Injen Technology at the forefront in the performance aftermarket. Many of Injen Technology's patented tuning processes are featured in the SP series of cold air intakes, including MegaRam (MR) Technology (Patents 7,359,795 and 7,669,571), Air Fusion (Patent 7,721,669), and many other innovations that keep Injen Technology at the forefront of the performance aftermarket. This SP intake also incorporates a completely serviced Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter, which delivers enhanced filter surface area for higher airflow and unrivaled filtration. If that isn't enough, the Injen SP performance intake delivers power that can be heard and felt! This intake has an unrivaled aggressive and throaty tone in the aftermarket. Do you want to add a personal touch to your intake? You're in luck because Injen provides this intake system in a variety of finishes. To top it all off, this SP CAI system comes with the unrivaled Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- This product is not currently CARB-exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Hyundai Sonata L4-1.6L Turbo (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- KIA Optima L4-1.6L Turbo (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 10 hp and 11 lb-ft. of torque
- Short Ram Air Intake Design
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- No additional tuning required
- The 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Includes custom heat shield w/cover specifically designed for this application
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Available in multiple finishes
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.