Is your engine struggling to breathe and in need of more power? If yes, Injen has some thrilling information for you! The SP line of cold air intakes from Injen Technology will give your engine the extra breathing room it needs to improve performance. Injen's conventional aluminum cold air intake system has the SP series of cold air intakes as its flagship model. The world's first adjusted air intake system was created by Injen Technology, which also holds four (4) patents on tuning an intake system. No other manufacturer can make the same claim. The SP series of cold air intakes feature many of Injen Technology’s patented tuning processes, including MegaRam (MR) Technology (Patents 7,359,795 and 7,669,571), Air Fusion (Patent 7,721,669), and many other innovations that keep Injen Technology at the forefront in the performance aftermarket.
The 6061-T6 aluminum air intake tube, which offers a smooth, unbroken path for highly efficient airflow, is the heart of this intake. Every time you lift your hood, you will be impressed by the sleek aesthetics and high levels of safe power that our engineers painstakingly built the intake to deliver. The Injen team has made sure that a safe Air fuel (A/F) ratio has been maintained throughout the power band in addition to the significant power gain.
Additionally, this SP intake comes with an Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter that is completely replaceable and offers enhanced filter surface area for higher airflow and unmatched filtration. As if that weren't enough, the Injen SP performance intake offers audible and tactile power! Unmatched in the aftermarket, this intake produces a powerful, throaty tone. Want to give your intake a more unique touch? Fortunately, Injen also provides this intake system in a variety of finishes. The incomparable Injen Technology limited Lifetime Warranty completes this SP CAI kit.
- This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Mazda 3 L4-2.0L (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Skyactive engine only
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 13 hp and 12 lb-ft. of torque
- Short Ram Air Intake Design
- Features Injen’s patented MegaRam (MR) Technology
- Features Injen’s patented Air Fusion Technology
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- No additional tuning required
- The 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1017-BB
- Optional hydro shield part number 1035BLK or 1035RED
- Available in multiple finishes
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.