ICON 2022+ Toyota Tundra Billet Rear Upper Link Kit (54102)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Due to improvements in strength, adaptability, and performance, ICON's billet aluminum rear upper link arms for the Toyota Tundra from 2022 onward represent a significant improvement over the factory parts. These links significantly outperform the original components in terms of construction because they are created in-house from 6061 aluminum that has been CNC machined and anodized for corrosion resistance. For improved suspension articulation, decreased deflection, and on-vehicle link arm length adjustment using ICON's double adjuster system, this rear upper link arm kit has PTFE-lined FK rod ends. Additionally, multi-durometer bushings are installed that allow for noise-free operation and maximum angularity without the need for periodic greasing and/or other maintenance. The quality rod ends and bushings featured in these link arms allow the vehicle’s suspension to function as intended without the bushing bind that limits the vehicle in stock form. After the design phase was completed ICON engineers put these parts through the “ICON1K” real-world test cycle for a final stamp of approval.
- Vehicles equipped with Load-leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension also require part number 55153
- Not compatible with Tundra TRD Pro
- Toyota Tundra (2022, 2023)
- Vehicle-specific design for 22-UP Toyota Tundra
- On vehicle adjustment for different ride heights and pinion angles using ICON's Double Adjuster System
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum construction
- Large FK Bearing JMX16T PTFE-lined rod ends
- Maintenance-free dual durometer bushings for maximum angularity and noise isolation
- Covered by ICON’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.