ICON 2022+ Toyota Tundra Billet Rear Adj Track Bar Kit (54202)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
The ICON Billet Rear Adjustable Track Bar centers the axle of your lifted 2022-2023 rod end threads and allows for easy "on-vehicle" fine adjustment of track bar length without requiring track bar removal or disassembly. Simply loosen the jam nuts and rotate the bar to adjust the link length using the machined wrench flats. This allows for simple axle location correction and precise tracking whenever ride height is adjusted. The track bar is CNC machined from a solid 6061 aluminum bar and anodized to match the appearance of the billet upper and lower links from ICON. Take to the trail knowing that your suspension components are guaranteed by ICON's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Compatible with 0-2” of rear lift over stock on rear coil-equipped Tundras
- Compatible with 0-4" of rear lift-over stock on rear air-equipped Tundras
- Toyota Tundra (2022, 2023)
- Vehicle-specific design for 22-23 Toyota Tundra
- Helps to free up bind during rear suspension travel and articulation
- Heavy-duty PTFE-lined FK Rod Ends offer minimal deflection and maximum articulation
- On-vehicle adjustable for precise track alignment
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum bar
- Satin anodized finish to match the appearance of ICON rear upper and lower links
- Covered by ICON’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.