HKS VAC T-607 FOR 2006-2013 LEXUS IS250 (hks45002-AT007)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
HKS VAC (Velocity Advanced Computer) is an electronic device designed to eliminate the vehicle's factory speed limiter to bring out the full performance of the vehicle. With the HKS VAC, high-speed driving is possible without affecting the high performance. HKS VAC analyzes the control method for each vehicle; so it can eliminate the speed limiter in the most appropriate way for the vehicle.
- LEXUS IS250 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- This is the speed limiter cancellation device for LEXUS IS250 (GSE20).
- This device comes with a special harness that goes between vehicle harness and ECU.
- A type of device that changes the program inside can be overwritten or erased at a shop inspection or etc. But HKS VAC is not.
- There is no malfunction for using this speed limiter cancellation.
- It can show the speed over 180km/h with a circuit attack counter or turbo timer because it comes with a cable that changes the CAN communication signal of the vehicle speed into analog output.
- It comes with an original harness for each vehicle, so you do not have to modify the stock cables.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.