HKS V3 Supercharger Pro Kit - Scion FR-S & Subaru BRZ 13-16
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
NOT FOR SALE OR STREET USE IN CALIFORNIA & CARB STATES.The Subaru BRZ & Scion FR-S are great vehicles that will out handle most cars in the market. The car is an engineering marvel, but really lacks in power department. If you're looking to take your car to the next level, HKS recently released their V3 Supercharger Pro Kit with updated parts to provide a more powerful and reliable system.
Out of the box you will gain at least 35% more power and torque through out the band, to keep that naturally aspirated feel. From the old GT kit, HKS has revised the inlet pipe with a larger inside diameter, the restrictor plate has been removed, and a larger supercharger pulley has been added.
HKS started with a baseline including only an HKS Intake, Header, and Exhaust - 179 HP / 145 TQ
Adding the V3 Kit on 91 Octane - 251 HP / 212 TQ (Increase in 72 HP and 67 TQ)
Changing the tune on 93 Octane - 268 HP / 211 TQ (Increase in 89 HP and 66 TQ)
Adding 900 cc Injectors and E85 - 319 HP / 234 TQ (Increase in 140 HP and 89 TQ)
- Supercharger Assembly (centrifugal style S/C)
- Supercharger Traction oil
- Supercharger Installation Bracket
- Intake Suction Pipe
- Blow off Valve
- Intercooler & Intercooler Piping
- Other Bracket Parts for installation
**Note: ECU Package includes flash editor. This option includes a 91 octane tune but it may not be optimal for your region. Custom tune is highly recommended.*
- Uses centrifugal Style Supercharger (GTS7040L)
- Produces 35% more power and torque out of the box (with tune)
- Fixes dip in power and torque at mid-range RPM
- Unrestricted supercharger and larger diameter Inlet Pipe for max Air Flow
- Larger Supercharger Pulley for Less Strain and Heat
- Newly Designed Supercharger Bracket for Pulley Clearance
- Optional Flash Editor with Pre-Programmed Tunes for 91 Octane and E85
- Further upgrades (pistons, injectors, etc) can produce further power
- Kit Type: Bolt-on Super Charger
- S/C Type: GTS7040L centrifugal
- Engine Code: FA20 / 4U-GSE
- Chassis Code: ZC6 / ZN6
- Additional Requirements: ECU Tune
- Weight: About 50 lbs
- Note: N/A
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.