HKS Super Fire Racing spark plugs are manufactured from NGK using their top tier "Iridium + Platinum Double Performance" to provide reliable ignition performance that produces faster and more efficient combustion. This also provides accurate ignition that ensures reliable engine performance for a long time and in various environments.
This Spark Plug is NGK Heat Range 7 which is 1 step colder than the CR-Z factory heat range.
This is recommended for drivers who track their vehicle often (naturally aspirated) or for those who daily drive a forced induction setup under 250 whp. If you are running higher power or track a forced induction setup then you might want to go one step colder.
**PRICED PER SPARK PLUG**
- Honda CR-Z [ZF1/ZF2] (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center Electrode: reduces voltage requirement and improves ignition performance and durability
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip: improves durability thanks to a shortened tip design and tapered shape
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration): engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibrations which in term improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal Edge: helps decrease carbon deposits that occur after long idling or under various combustion conditions
- Spark Support Gap: Discharge occurs in the spark support gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup
Type: Spark Plug
Plug Type: ISO
Technology: Iridium + Double Platinum
Thread Size: 14mm Diameter - 19mm Length
Wrench Size: 16mm
Heat Range: NGK 7
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.