Silent Hi-Power mufflers offer a high performance and sporty appearance with the added benefit of reduced noise levels making it the best choice for more mature enthusiasts. Silent Hi-Power mufflers are constructed entirely of SUS304 grade stainless steel for high luster, long-lasting performance. For certain applications, HKS has introduced the "Silent Chamber" which removes a lot of the lower frequency noise that can often be heard into the cabin even when cruising. The silent chamber removes this uncomfortable noise but due to its closed-end design, only a minimal amount of exhaust gas flows into it, meaning that the disruption to exhaust gas flow through the entire system is minimized and there is no harm to performance.
- Not fit to the stock rear under spoiler. Not tested for RC, Style: HP(TYPE-H), Material: S3, Tip O.D.: 120, 55: 75, Consist of 2, Close Sound Level Stock: 83, Close Sound Level HKS: 98, Idling Sound Level Stock: -, Idling Sound Level HKS: 77
- TOYOTA CELICA TURBO [ALL-TRAC] (1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999)
- Style: HP (High Power)
- Type: H (Round silencer, designed for performance)
- Material: High-Quality Stainless Steel (SUS304)
- OD Tail (mm): 120
- Diameter Pipe (mm): 75
- Noise Level (Near Exhaust): 98dB (OEM 83dB)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.