This exhaust system has been developed to provide the ideal combination of high power output with a reduced noise level. High-quality full stainless steel construction with Advantex glass wool silencer chambers are designed to target the mature enthusiast. Some applications use the innovative silent chamber to further reduce lower frequency noise which continues to lower in-cabin noise.
- Hook, bracket, the stay may be changed without prior notice.
- Exhaust noise level at idle.
TOYOTA MARK II (1996, 1997, 1998)
- TYPE-S/Oval silencer for noise reduction.
- TYPE-H/Round silencer for performance
- SUS304/High-quality stainless steel.
- SUH409/Stainless steel commonly used for stock exhaust.
- The diameter of the center pipe is the portion that has the largest diameter. (Excluding silencer and tip.) It is the condition with stock suspension.
- Minimum road clearance between HKS muffler (Any parts included in the kit) and road surface. Therefore, it may be different from the actual road clearance of the vehicle.
- The data is basically the condition with stock suspension. However, please understand that some items have data with low-down spring or ride height adjustable suspension kits
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.