HKS 89-92 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R RB26 Crank Angle Sensor Kit for V-Cam (45999-AN002)
In Stock. Special Order
Ships in 6+ weeks
About This Item
The RB26DETT's entire potential is revealed through high-accuracy crank angle signal detection and a wider variety of settings.
- NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992)
- This is a field-proven kit used in HKS complete engine (RB28 HIGH RESPONSE/STEP3 V CAM).
- The stock crank angle signal is calculated by the cam angle sensor, and the rotation signal is subject to fluctuation due to timing belt wobble and other factors. With this kit, the crank angle sensor and cam angle sensor can be set to accurately read the rotation signal, allowing the ignition setting to be precisely adjusted at high RPM.
- By resetting the fuel and ignition timing to match the improved sensor accuracy, a 5-7% increase in power output is expected.
- The price of the stock Cam Angle Sensor has skyrocketed and replaced it with this kit is a more advantageous deal, as it provides better performance and refreshing.
- As ignition coils get worn out, ignition noise could be picked up by the ECU, causing it to misrecognize the rotation signal. Simultaneous replacement with HKS SUPER FIRE RACING COIL PRO (43005-AN001, 43005-AN002, 43005-AN003) is
- Specially designed harnesses with noise suppression transmit more accurate signals by simply replacing deteriorated harnesses.
- Accurate crank angle readings with 36-2T crank trigger.
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.