The HKS Hi-Power is one of the perfect flowing and perfect sounding exhausts for the 300ZX and is still of outstanding quality despite the low price. Hi-Power Exhaust systems incorporate a race-inspired angle mounted stainless-steel muffler and piping design for greater flow and higher-RPM power gains, which gives a less restrictive path for exhaust gasses compared to many exhaust systems, which mimic the stock exhaust with two ~90° bends. The large, angled mufflers compliment cars with a low, wide, aggressive stance. You can expect a 20HP gain on a Twin Turbo, and a 10HP gain on Non-Turbos (Coupe Only).
- Dual Exhaust, 3.0 Turbo, This exhaust will NOT fit on a 2+2 model
- Nissan 300ZX 3.0T (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996)
- Style: Cat-Back
- Midsection: Resonated H-Pipe
- Piping Size: 65mm
- Muffler Tip: 120mm
- Material: Polished SUS304 Stainless Steel
- Idle Volume: Approximately 70dB interior, 72dB exterior (at side of car), 85dB exterior (at rear of car) -- tested on a TT with 2.5" non-resonated test pipes and 2.5" downpipes
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.