Ignitionability, durability, anti-insulation are all reinforced. HKS has made the best plug for both tuning engines and stock engines. Price per spark plug!
- Acura NSX 2016+
- Honda Civic Type R FK8 2017+
- Honda Civic 10th Gen 2016+
- Honda Fit 2015+
- Subaru Legacy 13-19
- Subaru Outback 13-19
- Subaru Forester 11-18
Features 0.6mm Iridium
- Alloy Center Electrode Iridium alloy center electrode reduces voltage requirement and improves ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip The outer electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves durability, and combining with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance. The outer electrode features a shortened tip design and tapered shape while maintaining the necessary space for proper ignition.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration) The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal Edge After long idling or under various combustion conditions, carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The thermal edge of the ceramic insulator discharges to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support Gap Discharge occurs in the spark support gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup.
Performance and Efficiency
- Increased Ignition Performance Decreased voltage requirement strengthens ignition performance under harsh conditions like lean mixture or high boost pressure. Improved Durability New material and design improve durability which allows for use under hard combustion conditions like continuous high load during circuit driving or aggressive tuning.
- Improper combustion condition and wrong heat range selection may cause damage to the spark plug. Decreased Carbon Deposits Thermal edge and spark support gap help prevent carbon buildup for better ignition under various combustion conditions.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.