HKS GR Supra Hipermax Max IV SP Launch Edition Full Kit Coilovers (80250-AT003L)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
HKS took special care in designing the new Hipermax IV SP Coilovers for the 2019+ GR Supra. No short cuts were taken here, ensuring proper performance and consideration of all details pertaining to the A90. Given the Supra's race pedigree, HKS skipped the GT and went to their highest performance SP series.
The Launch Edition was specially tested by Supra aficionado Mr. Manabu Orido, lapping 1.682 seconds faster with these coilovers at Fuji speedway. The Launch edition includes a special sticker and red color finish. Limited quantities were made!!
The front shocks includes their monotube inverted piston and adds pillow-ball camber plates up top to allow for front camber adjustment. The rear uses a specialty designed upper mount which has been reinforced to ensure longevity. The rear also includes adjustment knob which is located below the upper mount.
Besides that you can expect HKS' iconic coilover valving for compliant response and performance.
- TOYOTA GR SUPRA (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
- Front pillow-ball camber plate included for suspension geometry adjustment
- Large Monotube Piston Design provides consistent response on the track
- 30-step Dampening Adjustment provides track and street flexibility
- Special PNE coilover coating & dust boots provide weather protection
- Special Rear Upper Aluminum Mount designed to evenly distribute load and reduce weight.
- 65mm Springs allow them to be easily changed (those who want to upgrade to Swift)
- Rear knob adjustment located below upper mount.
- Made in the HKS Fuji factory in Japan
- Type: Coilover Suspension
- Design: Monotube
- Front Orientation: Inverted Piston
- Piston Diameter: NA
- Front Top Mount: Pillow-ball Camber Plate
- Rear Upper Mount: Pillow-ball Fixed Rear
- Lowering (Front): 25 [mm] (Range: -14 to -61)
- Lowering (Rear): 25 [mm] (Range: -5 to -72)
- Damping Force (Front): n/a (Rebound) & n/a (Compression)
- Damping Force (Rear): n/a (Rebound) & n/a (Compression)
- Spring Length (Front/Rear): 150 / 200 [mm]
- Spring Rate (Front/Rear): 14 / 16 [kgf/mm]
- Coilover Coating: PNE
- Dampening Adjustment: 30-way
- Chassis: DB23, DB43, DB03, A90
- Notes: Suspension Error Canceler Required
- Dash Light Fix: Sold Separately
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.