HKS Hipermax IV SP Coilovers | 17+ Honda Civic Type R FK8 (80250-AH003)
In Stock. Special Order
Ready To Ship!
About This Item
The front includes their monotube inverted piston and adds pillow-ball camber plates up top to allow for front camber adjustment. The rear uses a specialty designed upper mount which has been reinforced to ensure longevity. The rear also includes adjustment extenders that can be run into the car allowing for easy dampening adjustment.
Besides that you can expect HKS' iconic coilover valving for compliant response and performance.
- Honda Civic Type R [FK8] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Front pillow-ball camber plate included for suspension geometry adjustment
- Large 46mm Monotube Piston Design provides consistent response on the track
- 30-step Dampening Adjustment provides track and street flexibility
- Special PNE coilover coating & dust boots provide weather protection
- Special Rear Upper Aluminum Mount designed to evenly distribute load
- 65mm Springs allow them to be easily changed (those who want to upgrade to Swift)
- Rear Extender included to allow dampening adjustment without removal of strut
- Check Suspension Light will be triggered (fix sold separately)
- Made in the HKS Fuji factory in Japan
- Type: Coilover Suspension
- Design: Monotube
- Front Orientation: Inverted Piston
- Piston Diameter: 46 [mm]
- Front Top Mount: Pillow-ball Camber Plate
- Rear Upper Mount: Spherical Bearing (Pillow Ball)
- Lowering (Front): 23 [mm] (Range: -15 to -38)
- Lowering (Rear): 26 [mm] (Range: -7 to -50)
- Damping Force (Front): n/a (Rebound) & n/a (Compression)
- Damping Force (Rear): n/a (Rebound) & n/a (Compression)
- Spring Length (Front/Rear): 150 / 150 [mm]
- Spring Rate (Front/Rear): 12 / 10 [kgf/mm]
- Coilover Coating: PNE
- Dampening Adjustment: 30-way
- Chassis: FK8
- Notes: Rear Adjustment Extender Included
- Dash Light Fix: Sold Separately
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.