HKS GT2 Supercharger Pro Kit | 2016+ Mazda MX-5 Miata (12001-KZ001)
The 2016+ Mazda MX-5 Miata is a great performance application. The weight distribution allows for a great handling vehicle though some think it lacks in power. In order to address this problem HKS USA has designed and built a S/C Pro Kit for the ND Chassis. The result is less than 50 lbs of added weight with at least 30% more power and torque.
This kit is comprehensive and includes almost everything you need, down to spark plugs and a windshield washer relocation tank kit. The intake system was particularly well designed, with a closed intake box to keep temperatures down and contain unnecessary noise. Due to the intercooler and intake piping, this kit requires a smaller size battery (such as Odyssey PC680) but HKS USA will provide the battery mounting kit.
Like all HKS GT2 supercharger kits, the system is fully enclosed and features a closed loop traction fluid reservoir and oil cooler to maintain proper operating temperatures. So no worries about track junkies who might be concerned about high performance reliability.
NOT FOR SALE OR STREET USE IN CALIFORNIA & CARB STATES.
- Supercharger Assembly (centrifugal style S/C)
- Supercharger Traction Kit (Oil + Oil Cooler)
- Supercharger Installation Bracket
- Intake System (piping and filter)
- Closed Intake box with sound insulation
- Bypass valve
- Intercooler & Intercooler Piping
- HKS 50003-M45HL Spark Plugs
- Washer Tank relocation kit
- Other Bracket Parts for installation
- Mazda MX-5 Miata [ND-USDM 2.0L LHD Model] (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019*)
*2019 model has not been tested but should work
- Uses GT2 centrifugal Style Supercharger (7040L) which allows for optimal layout
- Over 30% WHP/TQ increase across power band (80mm pulley can be used for more)
- Includes all mechanical parts, including new spark plugs and washer fluid tank relocation kit
- Small Battery Mount Kit will be provided (recommended to use with Odyssey PC680 battery which is not included) - smaller size battery must be used
- Engine management not included (EcuTek recommended)
- Custom intake box included with heat/sound shielding for optimal power
- Proudly Made in Japan
- Kit Type: Bolt-on Super Charger
- S/C Type: GT2-7040L centrifugal
- Engine Code: PE-VPR
- Chassis Code: ND (USDM model)
- Additional Requirements: ECU Tune + Smaller Battery
- Note: More Power Achievable with optional 80mm pulley
To provide faster delivery and turn around time; Kami Speed ships products out from different warehouses throughout the United States. Usually averaging 1-4 business days for processing prior to shipping.
Depending on the package, we ship using different carriers according to the item's location, content, and size.
Freight truck items, will require up to 7 business days to ship due to size. i.e. hoods, trunks, body kits, etc.
All orders made after 3:00pm ET will be shipped or processed the next business day.
Orders over $500 will ship insured and over $1,000 with signature and insurance in order to guarantee delivery. Orders over $1000 may not be able to ship to a different address not listed as the billing address or confirm payment address from the form of payment used. Orders with suite numbers or apartment numbers will require signature if valued over $200.
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail. All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.