The HKS Finetune Timing Belt Sport RB26 is uniquely engineered to enhanced heat resistance, flexibility, and durability. It minimizes the chances of cracking from heat, inconsistent timing from stretching and skipping or snapping. Improvements in materials and construction lead to a more reliable belt that will be more consistent and last longer.
- The product was designed specifically for use in the race, the following must be understood before use:
- Operation sound may occur during driving depending on the intention setting since the belt strength is higher than the existing product.
Material mixed with nylon fiber used in this product instead of tooth clothier may cause damage to the cam pulley. Regular maintenance is required.
- NISSAN SKYLINE (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002)
- This product was designed to focus on use in the race. The durability of this timing belt is enhanced to be capable of circuit driving.
- This product's heat resistance, rib load strength, rib longevity, and shear resistance have become approximately 1.5 times the existing product.
- The belt is painted in purple, which is HKS's theme color, and the HKS logo, product name, and code number are printed on the belt.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.