The HKS Fine Tune V-BELT/6PK952 is uniquely engineered to enhanced heat resistance, flexibility, and durability, the HKS Fine tune V-Belts reduce the chances of cracking from heat, inconsistent timing from stretching, and skipping or snapping. Improvements in materials and construction lead to a more reliable belt that will be more consistent and last longer.
- Special Order
- Increased durability at high temperatures can be found in the engine bay of tuned vehicles.
- Increased performance in cold weather areas and conditions.
- Lightweight with good friction tolerance properties means that excess tension is not required whilst anti sound properties reduce belt squeal.
- With the HKS logo, the belt length and "Gates Unitta" logo are also printed.
- 3PK796 and 3PK809 are designed exclusively for the Roadster 1.5L model and Roadster RF 2.0 model. These belts are made of stretch fit belts.
- To replace the stretch fit belt, no special tool is required
- Better durability and performance in hotter and colder conditions with improved friction tolerance.
- Much lighter than the previous version belts.
- Shirt fiber mixture in rib rubber improves performance over the previous version
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.