This is uniquely designed to enhanced heat resistance, flexibility, and durability. It minimizes the chances of cracking from heat, inconsistent timing from stretching, and skipping or snapping. Improvements in materials and construction lead to a more reliable belt that will be more consistent and last longer.
- Toyota MR-2 SW20 [Type 1, Type 2] (1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- High-Temperature Durability: 4 times greater compared to OEM
- Low-Temperature Durability: 10 times greater compared to OEM
- Wear and abrasion resistance: +30% compared to OEM
- Weight: -17% compared to OEM
- Material: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.