F-CON iS can control the latest advanced engines. Just connect to a stock ECU with a vehicle-specified harness without modification. HKS "F-CON iS" is a piggy-back ECU for fuel and ignition management as well as new features. Functions for fuel and ignition controls are inherited from the previous model F-CON SZ. In addition to it, a function to collect OBD II diagnosis data was added for correction of setting due to stock close-loop correction values when intake/exhaust parts are upgraded or boost level setting is changed.
- For PowerWriter shope. No data included. Setting by PowerWriter is required. OBDII communication cable included
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Special Order
Functions of F-CON iS 1
- Correction of Fuel Amount and Ignition Timing
- Fuel signal and Ignition Timing is controlled with trim maps inside F-CON iS. Four sub-maps for each fuel and ignition control can be easily switched with dip switches.
- FCD Function
- Fuel Cut at high boost level can be canceled with FCD function.
- SLD Function
- Vehicle speed signal can be controlled to cancel speed limiter by stock ECU.
* Not for Automatic Transmission and electro-magnet pick-up type sensor.
- Engine Check Function
- Even with F-CON iS, the engine check function of stock ECU works.
(Except some vehicles)
Functions of F-CON iS 2
- A/T Shift Up, Shift Down Ignition Compensation
- A/T Shift Up, Shift Down Ignition Compensation To prevent knocking of vehicles with automatic transmission during shift up at high load or shift down for acceleration, engine rpm difference and throttle position are kept and ignition timing is retarded for a certain period.
- NVCS Control Function *
- Solenoid of Nissan NVCS (Nissan Valve Control System) can be controlled with F-CON iS with RPM + Water Temperature condition.
- Air Flow (Intake Air Volume sensor) Conversion Function
- Air flow meter signal input can be converted with a 16x24 map with Air Flow Input value and RPM axis. When characteristics of airflow meter output are changed from the stock condition, the airflow meter signal can be corrected.
(Get advice from PowerWriter shops.)
- AIC Function: Up to 2 additional injectors can be controlled.
Remarks: Injectors are required separately.
- EIDS Function: When the throttle is closed, intake air returns to the airflow meter and it affects to airflow meter voltage. The voltage can be fixed to a certain voltage to prevent engine stall.
Remarks: SVQ is required separately.
- Immobilizer Function: When the ignition is turned on, if the switch is not at setting value, the engine will not start. Remarks: Mixture Controller is required separately.
- OSC: It enables Fuel setting for the Stock close-loop area.
(Setting at PowerWriter shops is required.)
New Functions of F-CON iS
Video Output Display Function (NTSC only)
Output signals from F-CON iS can be displayed on a monitor.
- Up to 18 items
- Each data can be shown by bar graph and numbers.
With the Screen changeover switch, items of the screen can be changed. (Items can be selected with PowerWriter.)
Basic Items: Engine rpm, Vehicle Speed, Air Flowmeter output voltage, Throttle Position, Water Temperature, Intake Air Temperature, Battery Voltage, Injector Duration, Pressure
DB Meter I/F Unit, A/F Knock Amp. or Communication Cable, any data can be shown on the monitor
- I/F Unit + Sensors
Items: Boost (Vacuum) Pressure, Oil Temperature, Water Temperature, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Exhaust Gas Temperature
- A/F Knock Amp.
Items: A/F value, Knock Sensor level
- Communication Harness
Items: OBD Ignition Timing, A/F Correction Value, A/F Close-Loop Value
* One of the I/F Unit or Communication Cable can be connected.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.