NOT FOR SALE OR STREET USE IN CALIFORNIA & CARB STATES.
A combination of carefully crafted carbon cold air intake box and high-performance Racing Suction intake adds a premium touch to the engine bay and significantly improves the quality of air supply to the engine. A carbon intake box is effective protection from hot air around the engine. A constant supply of fresh air during drive helps to decrease intake temperature
- Special Order
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Honda S660 [JW5] (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- This kit included a cold air intake cover for the air cleaner included in Racing Suction Kit and a large diameter stock replacement type side duct. The duct opening is increased by approximately 2.5 times the stock. The duct outlet design allows smooth airflow along with the tire housing.
The intake of air inside the air cleaner can be reduced approximately by 20℃ at 100km/h.
- Lightweight and high rigid dry carbon made.
- For total appearance improvement, the intake duct for the left side is available.
- This kit is designed exclusively to use with HKS Racing Suction Kit.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.