HKS Dry Carbon Suction Intake Pipe - Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ
In Stock. Special Order
Ships in 10+ weeks
About This Item
NOT FOR SALE OR STREET USE IN CALIFORNIA & CARB STATES.
The HKS Dry Carbon Suction Intake Pipe for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ replaces the OE intake pipe with a smooth dry carbon fiber counterpart. It maintains use of all the necessary OEM parts and does away with the sound changer, all while allowing for smoother intake flow.
This system outperforms the OEM system and looks great! It also shaves off 0.64 lbs off the OEM piping and 1.11 lbs off the HKS aluminum kit!
- Scion FR-S [ZN6] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Subaru BRZ [ZC6] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Direct replacement for use with oem airbox
- Made of high quality dry carbon fiber
- Removes OE sound changer system
- Can be installed without any codes or issues
- Does not comes with HKS 3-layer dry filter
- Much lighter than stock
- Made in Japan
- Type: Intake Suction Pipe
- Material: Dry Carbon Fiber Piping
- Weight: 360 grams (0.64 lbs lighter than stock)
- Application: ZC6 & ZN6
- Engine Code: FA20
- Warranty: One Year
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.