The tuning expert HKS provides the clutch system for streets and sports use. Capable torque, pedal effort, and semi-engagement range are closely examined for various driving situations. Despite the support of approximately 700ps, the main concept for the Twin Plate LA Clutch remains the same. Using "MG Composite Discs" to reduce judder and achieve better driving feel compared to the stock clutch. Disc dampers are used to reduce gear noise and protect the transmission from shock torque. The LA Twin also has a "Pivot Ring" within the pressure plate to offer partial engagement like no other twin-plate clutch.
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- SPECIAL ORDER
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Lightweight Cover and Redesigned Diaphragm Spring
- 8.5 Inch "MG Composite Disc" with Damper
- Accurate Disengagement and Friction/ Wear Balance form "Lifting Plate"
- "Pivot Ring" for Superior Semi Engaged Clutch Feel
- "Lightweight Flywheel" for Improved Response
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.