From the street to race circuits, the HKS DCT Cooler Kit for the GT-R has been developed to provide firm and positive shift engagement while assisting in the prevention of overheating the clutch and transmission. By stabilizing and maintaining lower oil temperatures in the transmission, the life cycle of the oil is extended. Integrated with the factory water-cooled transmission cooler and the DCT Cooler Kit also assists in reducing the GT-R's overall water temperature.
- Nissan GT-R [R35] (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Placement of the DCT cooler core to the front left fender maximizes cooling performance.
- Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) air duct specially designed for R35 GT-R is included to enhance airflow to the core.
- A larger -10 size oil line reduces resistance in pipes and increases flow ensuring proper oil supply.
- The transmission's stock heat exchanger and HKS thermostat are integrated into the DCT Cooler. With a specially designed oil outlet attachment, stabilizing the oil temperature occurs in a shorter amount of time.
- Improved shifts are noticeable even after cold starts.
- During testing at Fuji Speedway, the water temperature was reduced by an average of 5°C (9°F) enabling continuous laps at a constant oil temperature of 127°C (260°F).
- Trivia of DCT (DUAL CLUTCH TRANSMISSION) GR6
- The factory cooling type is a water-cooled transmission cooler.
- Fuel safe activates when oil temperature reaches 140℃-145℃.
- Nissan recommends changing engine oil when oil temperature exceeds 140℃.
- Even if transmission oil is below 140℃, when the 4WD clutch temperature rises, the drive mode is switched to 2WD. (Warning message appears: The warning appears when oil temperature of drive-train parts is raised abnormally and improper revolution difference between the front and rear wheels occurs and continues for a certain amount of time.)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.