This turbine has been developed with some breakthrough technology providing several significant advantages over the long line of the predecessor series of turbines. Collaboration with MHI for superior CHRA along with new housings developed, designed, and manufactured in-house provide superior reliability, durability with the best combination of response and power. In addition, center cartridges for overhaul can now be purchased individually unlike predecessors which could only be overhauled at the HKS factory in Japan. Extensive know-how with technology has come together to provide an extremely high-performing setup while also being versatile throughout tuning stages along with minimizing the possibility of turbo surging. Further enhancements include fuel efficiency and emissions have also been realized. This specific setup also has a special restrictor available as an option for those looking to get the most performance while maintaining the standard engine/fuel system. Boost will be maximized up to 98kPa(1.0kgf/cm2) protecting the engine from overboost.
- Part Number for Overhaul Center Housing Rotating Assembly (CHRA) MHI: 11014-AK040
- Part Number for Option Special Restrictor 11014-AM001
- The shape of the part the turbo oil return pipe is connected to is different depending on the engine manufacture lot. Measure the clearance between the upper side of the oil pan and the center of the left side of the turbo oil return pipe installation bolt hole, and select a proper kit
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII (2005, 2006, 2007)
- Renowned high-efficiency MHI CHRA for the center cartridge
- HKS Original Vehicle Specific Housing
- The Design enables more efficiency for the compressor to work in a wide range and setting arrangements as desired
- Turbine blades designed to prevent surging even at low airflow ranges
- Turbine Spec: GTIII RS
- Control Device: Actuator
- Boost Pressure: 98.0kPa (1.0kgf/cm2)
- Included: Turbine with Reinforced Actuator, Gaskets, Piping Short Parts
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.