GT III Turbine" is a new generation of turbo combining MHI brand CHRA with HKS original housings designed from the long-term know-how HKS has accumulated over many years. Recent requirements towards fuel efficiency and emissions control have accelerated the development of turbo technology and this has been adapted for tuning. A complicated design of turbine blades prevents surging even at low airflow ranges. HKS designed housings that utilize the technology, experience, and know-how built up over many years of turbocharger innovation and the latest flow analysis. The combination of the ultimate turbine blades and optimal design housing enables the compressor to work more efficiently in a wide range and setting arrangement as desired. The 4G63 stock engine is able to achieve over 257kW(350ps); therefore, this kit is not designed to be installed to a stock fuel system vehicle specification. For those who wish to set the boost pressure to 95kPa or less, a restrictor designed exclusively for this kit is available as an optional part.
- Part Number for Overhaul Center Housing Rotating Assembly (CHRA) MHI: 11014-AK040
- Part Number for Option Special Restrictor 11014-AM001
- The shape of the part the turbo oil return pipe is connected to is different depending on the engine manufacture lot. Measure the clearance between the upper side of the oil pan and the center of the left side of the turbo oil return pipe installation bolt hole, and select a proper kit
- Special Order
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (2003, 2004, 2005)
- Renowned high-efficiency MHI CHRA for the center cartridge
- HKS Original Vehicle Specific Housing
- The Design enables more efficiency for the compressor to work in a wide range and setting arrangements as desired
- Turbine blades designed to prevent surging even at low airflow ranges
- Turbine Size: GTIII RS
- Control Device: Actuator
- Boost Pressure: 98.0kPa (1.0kgf/cm2)
- Turbine with Reinforced Actuator
- Piping Short Parts
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.