The HKS Capacity Upgrade Kit SR20DET 2.2L Step 1-2 - Forged Full Crankshaft will great amount of torque gained during acceleration as well as more power at the top end. Many of the cars in D1 GP use the HKS Capacity Upgrade Kit due to its high horsepower reliability. Aside from drifting, many drag racers across Japan trust the HKS Capacity upgrade Kit. This is because parts that make up this kit are strengthened way beyond OEM standards, are lighter in weight, and are ready for high horsepower.
- Boring, Honing machining: Required
- Full flow modification: Not Required
- Special Order
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Nissan [SR20DET] (1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002)
- Forged connecting rod and forged crankshaft are the same items as STEP2 which means the maximum target horsepower is the same.
- MADE IN JAPAN (HKS in-house production).
- Type: Full Counterweighted
Stroke (mm): 91
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.