HKS LA Clutch (Light Action) combines accurate high-level power transfer from the engine to transmission while offering easy to use clutch feel which is particularly noticeable when the clutch is half engaged. Suitable for use on the streets or for sports use, LA Clutch is a single plate clutch that can support approximately 450ps (*1). HKS LA Clutch is a complete set including clutch disc, cover, and flywheel. The newly designed "MG Composite disc" developed to reduce juddering to enable the same driving feel like the stock clutch, yet with the capabilities of handling more power. The disc damper also reduces impact and strain on drive train parts.
- Special Order
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution [4G63] (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- New Material "MG Composite Disc" for ease of use and high torque transfer
- Lightweight Flywheel, Lightweight Cover for improved acceleration and throttle response.
- Disc, Cover, Flywheel in one complete "bolt-on" set.
- "Strap Drive" feature and Disc Damper for transmission protection and quiet operation
- Optimized Cover for light pedal pressure
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.