HKS Clutch Complete | 2009+ Nissan GT-R R35-GR6 (hks27003-AN015)
In Stock. Pre-order.
HKS has developed a new Transmission Gear Kit with a Clutch for ultimate power support for R35 GT-R. We have tested over and over in a severe environment with HKS GT1000 spec with slick tires at the circuit for time attack. This is it! The ultimate Transmission Gear and Clutch for the ultimate capability of torque.
- Some stock parts are used for assembling
Transmission overhaul and assembly work.
- Special Order
- Nissan GT-R R35 [GR6] (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- We have optimized all the parts including the case. We could add one more plate without making the disks or the plates thinner. (Stock: 6 plates, HKS 8 plates)
With this new and original design, we could have more clutch capacity and could prevent distortion of the disk by the heat. Also, the new bigger piston diameter can provide 110% more pressing force than the stock without modifying the oil pressure parts.
- The changed design of the inner oil seal provides 170% stronger pressure-resistant than the stock seal.
- The changed thrust needle bearing to the ball bearing provides better support for the highly tuned engine's high RPM. (Tolerant RPM: 8500rpm)
- The new design provides 175% more transmission torque capacity than the stock and 300% stronger than the stock. (HKS test data)
- It's a bolt-on clutch pack product that is assembled and tested.
- This is the ultimate clutch pack that can support more than 1000PS and drives smoothly for the parking by using the adequate material for the clutch disk that produces perfect μ characteristics.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.