This kit is designed as the high-power version of the flagship bolt-on turbo kit from HKS. Developed for big power tuning and circuit application with target power between 330 and 450ps. This turbine has been developed with some breakthrough technology providing several significant advantages over the long line of the predecessor series of turbines. Collaboration with MHI for superior CHRA along with new housings developed, designed, and manufactured in-house provide superior reliability, durability with the best combination of response and power. In addition, center cartridges for overhaul can now be purchased individually unlike predecessors which could only be overhauled at the HKS factory in Japan. Extensive know-how with technology has come together to provide an extremely high-performing setup while also being versatile throughout tuning stages along with minimizing the possibility of turbo surging. Further enhancements include fuel efficiency and emissions have also been realized. Available with or without Metal Sports Catalyzer for pure circuit use to circuit/street application.
NOT CARB LEGAL. OFF ROAD USE ONLY!
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Fuel System must be upgraded according to tune
- ECU settings required
- Pressure sensor sold separately
- Can be used in conjunction with S-Type Oil Cooler Kit
- Only compatible with Manual Transmission
- TOYOTA 86 (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- SUBARU BRZ (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Turbo: GTIII-RS (actuator type)
- Exhaust Manifold
- Extension Pipe (wit catalyzer)
- Aluminum Intercooler Piping
- Power Flow Intake filter & Suction Pipe
- Heat Shields and Sheets
- Short parts (bolts, gaskets, hoses, and grommets) for installationd
- Normal Engine + GTIII RS (Legamax Sports Muffler, Flash Editor, EVC 6 IR, 440cc INJ, LA Clutch):
- Power: 240kw (326ps)/6500rpm
- Torque: 369Nm (37kgfm)/3700rpm
- HKS Technical Factory Democar:
- Power: 428ps @7200rpm
- Max Torque: 49.8kgfm
- Torque 2500~6000RPM): Over 45kgfm
- Normal Engine:
- Power: 136kw (185ps)/6800rpm
- Torque: 199Nm (20kgfm)/4100rpm
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.