HKS CAMSHAFT 280 Deg Intake | 1993-1998 Toyota Supra 2JZ-GTE (hks22002-AT001)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
NOT FOR SALE OR STREET USE IN CALIFORNIA & CARB STATES.
HKS high-performance camshafts are CAD designed to optimize torque and horsepower over the widest possible power band. Each camshaft application is offered in multiple profiles, each with its own lift & duration characteristics to suit various levels of tuning. Lower profiles offer substantial gains in power and a broad useable power band with little compromise in drivability. Higher profiles offer greater increases in power but are tailored for the higher RPM range and racing applications. HKS camshafts are not reground OEM units; they are machined from new billet cores which are constructed from a high nickel content iron alloy. By manufacturing all camshafts from billet cores, HKS is able to produce camshafts that equal or exceed the quality of the OEM units they are designed to replace. HKS camshafts are direct replacements and are designed to be compatible with the factory valve train components. However, due to the higher profile of HKS camshafts, HKS high-performance valve springs are highly recommended and required in certain applications.
- (Not Compatible with VVT-i side)
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Toyota Supra [2JZ-GTE] (1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998)
- With its high power performance at a high RPM, it will beat other competitors in the drag race. HKS has tested it at both Japan and USA drag races such as NHRA Drag, etc.
- This is a factory replacement type. It doesn't require cylinder head modification or part replacement. It will also correspond with the inner shim altered vehicles.
- This is for those who are not satisfied with the 272° power at a high RPM or who changed the length of the intake pipe because of the surge tank replacement.
- Valve timing: 115°
- Duration: 280°
- Valve lift: 9.3
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.