HKS has developed a new Transmission Gear Kit with a Clutch for ultimate power support for R35 GT-R. We have tested over and over in a severe environment with HKS GT1000 spec with slick tires at the circuit for time attack. This is it! The ultimate Transmission Gear and Clutch for the ultimate capability of torque.
- Special Order
- Nissan R-35
- We have optimized all the parts including the case. We could add one more plate without making the disks or the plates thinner. (Stock: 6 plates, HKS 8 plates)
With this new and original design, we could have more clutch capacity and could prevent distortion of the disk by the heat. Also, the new bigger piston diameter can provide 110% more pressing force than the stock without modifying the oil pressure parts.
- The changed design of the inner oil seal provides 170% stronger pressure-resistant than the stock seal.
- The changed thrust needle bearing to the ball bearing provides better support for the highly tuned engine's high RPM. (Tolerant RPM: 8500rpm)
- The new design provides 175% more transmission torque capacity than the stock and 300% stronger than the stock. (HKS test data)
- It's a bolt-on clutch pack product that is assembled and tested.
- This is the ultimate clutch pack that can support more than 1000PS and drives smoothly for the parking by using the adequate material for the clutch disk that produces perfect μ characteristics.
- We have optimized the layout design of the transmission including each plate. This optimization brings a wider cog size which results in absolute strength compared to other products.
- The stock aluminum plates may distort at a high output and cause the breakage of the cogs because of the clearance change for the gear. However, HKS plates are made of very strong steel material which is 3 times stronger than the stock.
- We have a rigid center portion with the sandwich plate structure and made a special steel front cover. This new design provides a stronger bearing supporting strength and gears its 100% performance.
- We researched the reinforced gear market and found out that the partial contact of the cog of the gear causes the breakage. So we have redesigned and optimized gear shape to the micro level to have the centralized gear fit and refined the parts to their ultimate precision machining quality. The noise from gear is also reduced.
- To prevent damaging the gear because of the oil film failure by the extreme power of the tuned engine, we adopted the special surface processing which is used in the "F1" cars.
- We have remade the shifting folk for the hybrid structure of the steel and aluminum which are often broken. It's not only stronger but also just worn portion is replaceable.
- We put the screw for both ends of the shaft to prevent the snap ring fall off. Because the gears are firmly fastened by screws, it allows the press-fit load to be less. This design enables easier installation and a stronger shaft.
The kit includes everything from gear, clutch pack, shift folk, sandwich plate, and original bearing. You don't have to take out bearings from the stock part like other gear kits, so it's much easier and safer.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.