A bead is a type of spring used to maintain surface pressure which is perfectly suited to head gasket use. The HKS beads are laid out to give an optimum pressure and seal around the combustion chamber. By carefully designing and adjusting the bead shape and heights, precise control of surface pressure is achieved for optimum results. Using a combination of 3 different types of beads allows maximum efficiency and performance.
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Compression Ratios Listed are for comparison purposes only, Actual ratio achieved may vary depending on the application
- Toyota Supra [MK3] (1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992)
- Maintain surface pressure which is perfectly suited to head gasket use
- Laid out to give an optimum pressure and seal around the combustion chamber
- Offers maximum efficiency and performance
- Gasket Type: Bead
- Bore: 86mm
- Compression Ratio: N/A
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.