HKS 90-96 Mitsubishi 4G63 Balancer Belt (hks24999-AM002)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
HKS Fine Tune 4G63 purple kevlar balancer belt features a full woven kevlar design that makes this belt 4 times stronger than stock and features the signature HKS purple.
- Mitsubishi Evolution I-IX (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GST/GSX (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999)
- Mitsubishi Talon TSi (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998)
- Mitsubishi Laser RS (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994)
- Mitsubishi Galant VR4 (1991, 1992, 1993)
- Belt strength has been optimized for each engine application and designed to allow stable belt tension even when heat expansion occurs in the engine
- Previous timing belt manufacturing techniques have involved applying pressure from the outside to the teeth. This applies tension to teeth making them weaker. By forming a mold with the correct shape of teeth, to begin with, will allow the teeth shape to be formed without compromising belt strength and can decrease the belt skipping at high torque engine.
- Teeth rubber is made from H-NBR grade rubber for additional strength.
- A balancer belt for 4G63 is also available. By combining both timing belt and balancer belt, the load and stress can be reduced for both engine and chassis.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.