The HKS Legamax Premium Rear Section Exhaust is designed to reduce backpressure and increase exhaust flow for greater peak power and a broader torque band. Each Legamax application utilizes a specific muffler design and shape along with the appropriate piping diameter to maintain low-end torque while maximizing high-end horsepower. This Legamax system is constructed from polished SUS304 stainless steel piping and finished with a rolled titanium tip. The exhaust system includes the entire rear section only.
- Pictures in the actual photo may differ
- Genesis V6 2.0T (2010, 2011, 20112, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- The diameter of the center pipe is the portion that has the largest diameter. (Excluding silencer and tip.) It is the condition with stock suspension.
- Minimum road clearance between HKS muffler (Any parts included in the kit) and road surface. Therefore, it may be different from the actual road clearance of the vehicle. The data is basically the condition with stock suspension. However, please understand that some items have data with low down spring or ride height adjustable suspension kit.
- Constructed from SUS304 polished stainless steel piping and finished with a rolled titanium tip.
- Piping Diameter: 60mm
- Tip Diameter: 101.6mm & 87.9mm
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.