HKS 2010-2012 Genesis Coupe 2.0T SSQV4 BOV Kit (hks71008-KB001)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
HKS Super SQV (Sequential Blow Off Valve) uses a unique sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system, which allows for a broad operating range from low boost to high boost. Its Pull-Type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure. This Super SQV maximizes the charge-response that repeats pressure-charging and pressurized air relief by the throttle on and off and supports new generations of turbocharged vehicles. Factory recirculation valve sound cannot be noticed, but once HKS Super SQV IV is installed, its unique & sharp high-frequency sound demonstrates its existence. Super SQV IV significantly increases its presence and improves the engine compartment appearance. To match with the appearance created by HKS Intercooler Piping Kit, the buff-polished casting pipe is included. By both the sound and appearance, Super SQVIV increases the fun to drive.
- Genesis Coupe [2.0T] (2010, 2011, 2012)
- High-Quality Aluminum Die-Cast Body - Combines the ultimate in looks and durability in the engine compartment.
- High Stiffness Metal Die-Cast Valve - Reliable operation
- Triple Fin Design - Triple Fins set at the center of the funnel produces a dynamic and aggressive sound.
- Pull-Type Relief Valve Operation - More precise relief of excess boost and is compatible for a wider range of boost pressure
- Primary Valve (Small) - Lift off the throttle, and the primary valve instantly opens, quickly discharging initial excess boost pressure.
- Secondary Valve (Large) - Combined with the Primary Valve to provide optimal blow-off operation from low to high boost ranges
- Dual Valve Structure, Sequential System - At low boost ranges the Primary Valve opens, and at high boost ranges the Secondary Valve also opens, resulting in linear response and optimal blow-off operation at all boost levels.
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.