The key item of exhaust back pressure control with the know-how of HKS CZ200S (CZ4A). Maximization of performance from the stock turbine is the concept of the product. The extension portion and Front Pipe portion are connected with a flexible joint. It enhances "durability" which is an important factor of tuning.
It offers a new tuning possibility for Mitsubishi EVO X.
- Special Order
- Mitsubishi Evo X GT (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- As the stock turbine is small, it has good response at low rpm. At high rpm, due to exhaust resistance, the feeling will be worse. By improved exhaust efficiency, boost pressure will increase earlier at low rpm and power & torque will be increased for the whole rpm range up to high rpm.
- CAD designed complicated but ideal shape is manufactured with lost wax casting. Since lost wax casting items do not have a welding portion, there is no problem of cracking by heat, and the smooth surface guides exhaust gas to flow smoothly.
- The turbine outlet is 2 ports independent shape for swing valve side and turbine impeller side to reduce resistance due to interference of gas.
- For street use, the connection of extension and Front Pipe is a flexible joint type like the stock system to reduce vibration and to improve durability.
Even lower side exhaust part is hit, it prevents damage to the engine or turbine.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.