The HKS Super SQV (Sequential Blow Off Valve) uses a unique and amazing sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system, which allows for a wide operating range from low boost to high boost. Its Pull-Type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure. The SSQV4 BOV Kit will support new generations of turbocharged vehicles.
- Pictures may differ in the actual product
- Mazda 3 (2007, 2008, 2009)
- Mazda CX-7 (2007, 2008, 2009)
- High-Quality Aluminum Die-Cast Body: Silver-coated aluminum die-cast body. Combines the ultimate in looks and durability in the engine compartment
- High Stiffness Metal Die-Cast Valve: Secondary valve main portion is made of die-cast metal. Reliable operation with beautiful looking.
Triple Fin design produces "Super Sound": Triple Fins set at the center of the funnel produces a dynamic and aggressive sound. An optional special Round Fin can be purchased separately for sound tuning.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.